Saturday, September 10, 2011

Foster the People - THE next best thing!

Foster the People is an American indie pop band formed in Los Angeles, California, in 2009.Members Mark Foster (vocals, keyboards, piano, synthesizers, guitar, programming, percussion), Mark Pontius (drums and extra percussion), and Cubbie Fink (bass and backing vocals) formed the band while in their mid-twenties.

Mark Foster originally named his band Foster & the People, but people misheard it as "Foster the People". Eventually, he took to the nurturing image it evoked of "taking care" of the people, so the name stuck.
-wikipedia





Here's the official video (i know I'm too late for this, better late than never)



I'm obsessed with their songs right now. first song on my playlist ~ pumped up kicks! yeah!

2 comments:

  1. wooow love your post, and this music is so amazing... looks like a happy version of the songs that I like.... if you wanna search something I like, search for Fleet Foxes, if you already don't know them :) hahaha I love tiger peasant song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi David! its quite a while since we chat! how's it going? ill take note of fleet foxes.

      Delete