Tuesday, September 6, 2011

just do it! first blog

How can i make my first blog interesting? hmm.. Lemme' Think.

1. Would I pick up a fight?

2. What if, I'll start a controversy?


3. Or maybe, post a scandals?

4. Announce a contest?

5. Uh-ha! Make a blog all about me?


6. Duh! None of the Above.

So, I decided to make my blog informative and useful. Such as: post interesting facts about Men style (i find it easy for me 'cuz I'm a guy), post my own version of an outfit being worn by famous celebs (include K-pop artists), post latest trends and style for men, tips for proper grooming, cool finds from any places I go, fun interesting stories of people. Hope you will enjoy reading my blog. 

Please follow me and let's keep in touch!

Feel free to leave any comments and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment