Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Designer's Clothes for Koreans and Korean-ish

Well well well 'Am really a fan of korean fashion, but not really a fan of branded clothes (the fact that I can't really afford them, duh!). Koreans were really brand conscious, I'm a witness of that statement because I have a korean friend, and she do have a lot of branded clothes and products. I wanna share these photos with you guys, courtesy of gq.com (korea), maybe you'll get something from it.  

Please Do Leave a Comment, I appreciate if you tell me what you think. Thanks!


Yves Saint Laurent
(pissed off look!)

Gucci
(familiar? a girl is sitting on his back, you can't see 'cuz she's a ghost)

Tom Ford
(Sh*t! Where did I put my wallet?)

Dior Homme
(f*ckin' headache!)

Louis Vuitton
(dracula look)

Dolce & Gabbana
(Shy type)

Z Zegna
(huh? Clueless look)

Burberry Prorsum(it looks that there's two skunks hiding behind his back...)


No comments:

Post a Comment